Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Me! :D

Hi my name is Savannah. My middle name is Aubrey. I love my middle name more than my first name. I have two little brothers. One is 10 and his name is Miyah and the other is 9 months and his name is Evan. I go to Anderson High School in Austin, Tx. I used to live in Utah and i still wish i was there. I HATE hot weather and i miss the mountains and the snow. I'm on Color Guard at school. Its really fun but its alot of work. I have many friends and love to hang out with them. My best friend lives in Utah, and i really want to go visit her for my birthday on November,10th. That about sums me up for now. I will keep you guys posted on anything new or intresting. See ya! :D

3 comments:

Tomorrow is another day said...

Nice blog Savanna ^^

SydneyD said...

Hey Savvy when does color guard practice and is it too late for me to join? :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah

Thanks for the comment, Moyne idol is really fun. Just so you know it wasn't a clown theme but a lot of people thought it was. Me and my friend were just being silly and wanted to have silly outfits.